Sunday, January 23, 2011

Amazement

While my parents were over for my mom's birthday dinner on Friday night, they told us that they knew we'd spent a lot of money on our IVF cycle.  Then, they offered to help us out on or upcoming FET if we needed it.  I thought that was super sweet.  We told them that we thought we'd be okay this go around, but that if we had to do it again we might have to take them up on it.  They told us that was fine--all we had to do was ask.  Then, my mom piped up with, "Well, if it works this go around, we can decorate the nursery!"  It's good to know we have some backup if we find ourselves in a bind. 

Thanks so much to Browniris at The (In)fertility Diaries for the award!  I'll get that posted as soon as possible--maybe tomorrow!

Happy Sunday, everyone.

Hugs and love,

4 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

How very sweet of your parents! I hope you don't have to do but one more cycle, and your mom gets to go all out on the nursery!

tara @ the every things said...

what awesome parents! :)
& lets shoot for that nursery shall we :)

Erin said...

That is so nice of them.

Jessica said...

Hey-

I found your blog through a mutual friend's. Praying for your next cycle. So exciting to start planning a nursery. I have tons of ideas...can't wait to put them into action someday. Look forward to following you!

~Jess
http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/