Sunday, January 30, 2011

Girls' Night Out

Last night, some ladies that I work with invited me out for a girls' night.  We met for dinner and then went to see The Mech.anic.  (Incidentally, it was a pretty good movie if you don't mind blood and gore.  There were a couple of scenes we could have lived without, but that's the same with mose movies rated R...and some television shows anymore.)  It was nice to be able to talk to these fine ladies outside of school and about things that were not necessarily school related!  It seems like the only time we see each other during the school day is at the end when we take our classes to the buses.  It was fun to just be social for a little while.

That being said, I would not trade my time with J for all the world.  I know I'm mean to him sometimes, and I'm trying to do better.  I hope he knows (though he probably doesn't) that I truly appreciate the things he does to try and help me.  Our lives together won't be perfect.  We're going to have arguments.  Sometimes he'll tick me off and sometimes I'll tick him off.  I won't always do things to suit him, and vice versa.  But my worst day with him is a million times better than the best day without him.

Hope the weekend was kind to you!  I wish you all lived closer so we could have a Girls' Night Out!

Hugs and love,

1 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

It would be so fun if we could all get together! I am glad you got to do this with your friends.