Saturday, January 22, 2011

Randoms

* Thanks for those of you who complimented me on my hair.  I still maintain that I look a bit like Peppermint Patty, but J (and most of you) said otherwise.  Whether it's true or not, I appreciate it.

* It was so nice to spend a lazy afternoon with J and Jax.  After running our usual Saturday errands, we watched a little TV and took a nap!  I love naps!  Now, we're debating what's for dinner and about to catch up on some more shows from the week.

* While we were napping, Jax jumped down from the bed and was playing with his toys.  He love, love, loves to play with his toys!  And he'll play with just about anything he can find.  Well, when I got up from my nap a little while ago, I discovered he'd been playing with my laptop mouse.  Wonder how he got it?  Oh, well.  It still works.  I just doesn't scroll very well.

* I'm officially sick of all this snow!  It's beautiful, and it's nice to have a snow day every once in a while, but I'm tired of being snowed in during the week (because I'm NOT driving J's mustang anywhere in the snow) and frankly, I HATE the cold.  I'm SO ready for spring!

* I brought school work home on Wednesday--not extra, mind you, because I really thought we'd get to have school on Thursday.  I haven't done any of it yet.  (There wasn't much in the first place.)  I don't know what's gotten in to me.  I didn't used to procrastinate like this.  Perhaps my priorities shifted...

I guess that's enough randomness for today.  Happy weekend, everyone!  Hope you're enjoying it!

Hugs and love,

1 comments:

Browniris said...

I nominated you for a blog award!