J works at the clinic where all my other doctors are, and he was going to give me the fax number to call in and everything was settled. Stress-free. Right?
EXCEPT.....
My stinkin' body decides to ovulate on stupid day 14 this month, which means I expect lovely AF to show up this weekend. Labor Day weekend. A holiday. Our clinic's not open. All. weekend. long. I decided that I either needed her to show up today or wait until Sunday so I would still be in good shape for a local blood draw (either on Friday or Tuesday--I have to have it drawn on CD 2 or 3). Well, I thought luck might just be on my side this a.m. when I went to the restroom and discovered heavy spotting after my fmu. I've never been so excited about this in my entire life--not even the first time I saw it. :-) So, I tell J that we may "have company" and could he please email me the fax number where I need to have the order sent.
Turns out, he just talked to a nurse in the OB/GYN department and had her put the order in. But now, it's n early 5:00, and that "heavy spotting" I had this morning is pretty much all I still have. So, I don't even think I can count today as CD 1. Which means I'm not going to be able to test until at least Saturday. Maybe even Sunday if it keeps this up tomorrow. Great. Just great. Now, my only options are to go all the way to Nashville, or maybe get it done at the hospital lab.
Hmm....maybe I need a road trip after all.
Thanks for letting me rant.
Wait, did I just thank you for letting me vent on my own blog? Geesh, I think I need a Cherry Coke!
Hugs and love,









3 comments:
You DO need a Cherry Coke!
(((Hugs))) I'm sorry AF is messing with you! Here, I've got more than enough to go around so I'm sending you some "COME ON FULL FORCE" vibes to get that witch's butt in gear!
Blech. The only thing worse than AF herself is when she toys with you. BITCH!
I hate it when AF messes with us!!! I am so sorry!!! I hope you have some great moments this weekend, despite this.
Post a Comment