Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blog Challenge -- Day 22

Day 22 - a website

This one proved to be more of a challenge than I thought it would be.  By the time I weeded out my "favorites" list to "un-include" all things blog, IF, or IVF-related, there was little left other than the bank and sites for online bill pay.  I guess I'm not very well-rounded, huh?

Then I remembered this little gem.  I guess I'm a kid at heart, but sometimes I enjoy just playing some of these games and letting the world pass me by.  Hey, give me a break...I do teach 5th grade, you know!


3 comments:

Kitty said...

LOL Nice! And hey, I can actually get to that site from work... hmmm... I think I might be in trouble ;)

Anonymous said...

haha - cute & fun, great combo!

ICLW #115
http://lovelyladybump.blogspot.com

Suzy said...

lol I think we all have the same problem!