If I’m playing a game with cards, the discard pile (and the draw pile, if there is one) has to be straight. I can’t stand it if the cards are all helter-skelter. Several years ago, we did The Odd Cou.ple (female version) for our dinner theater. I was cast in the role of Olive, which is the “Oscar” counterpart. She was pretty much a slob (whose best friend was a neat-freak). I had a really hard time with that aspect of the role, so in preparation, my parents deliberately “messed up” the discard pile when we played cards every Sunday night and refused to let me straighten them. Incidentally, they continued to haphazardly throw their cards into the discard pile looooong after the play was over.
There are many, many, many other things about which I am seriously OCD, but that was the first one that popped into my little brain this evening.
Hope you’ve all had a great weekend!
Hugs and baby dust,









0 comments:
Post a Comment