Hands down, my worst habit is being indecisive. I'd just about rather take a beating than decide something. And it doesn't even have to be something big. I get all uneasy when J asks me where I want to go eat if we're going out. A million questions come to mind. What type of food is he in the mood for? Where does he want to eat? Where will we have to wait the least amount of time so he doesn't get antsy? I get "in trouble" for asking these questions out loud. So, usually I just pretend to be thinking about it until he just gets mad and picks.
On the rare occasion that I actually do have a preference, I voice it right away. Shocks him, it does!









3 comments:
Hehe. I get in almost arguments with the person when they ask those questions. I give them no help, I say "I asked you first". :)
Here is the light mac and cheese I was talking about in my post you commented : http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/recipes/quick-recipes/dinner/healthy-mac-n-cheese/. But I haven't made the recipe yet.
I have howeber done this one many times : http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/three-cheese-macaroni-recipe/index.html
Enjoy!
What I love most about this post is that you had no trouble deciding what your worst habit is. I'd say that's progress. :-)
That might be one of my worst habits too! ;)
Post a Comment