Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blog Challenge--Day 1

I can't believe it's already September!  This year is speeding on by.  If you didn't read yesterday's post, I've joined some fellow bloggers in a 30-day blogging challenge.  There's a different "task" to respond to each day for 30 days.  Here we go!

Day 1 - your favorite song

Gee, this is a tough one.  As a musically-minded person, I'm having a hard time choosing just one.  You see, I have a favorite song for this occasion, a favorite song for that, a favorite song to play on the piano, a favorite song to listen to on the way home from work to unwind....you get the picture.  But when I think about my life over the past several years, I suppose my "theme song" would have to be this.  (I'd have written the title, but I  like to make you work for it.  If you don't have time, however, to listen to the whole thing, it won't hurt my feelings.)

Hugs and baby dust,

1 comments:

Kitty said...

Oh, I <3 Kelly Clarkson, she's fun to sing along with :) That's a good song!

There was no way I could pick just one song either, I have an appreciation for almost every kind of music. (With the major exception of Mariachi!)