Ooh, one of my favorites! I love, love, love recipes. I love new recipes, old favorites, and everything in between. The one I'm going to share is super-duper simple, and it's so delicious people will talk about it for ages.
Crockpot Apple Crisp
2 cans apple pie filling
1 yellow cake mix
2 pkg. instant oatmeal (any flavor—I like to use Maple & Brown Sugar)
1 stick butter, sliced
1. Empty both cans of apple pie filling into crockpot. You may wish to smooth it out with a spoon for an even layer.
2. Crumble yellow cake mix on top. DO NOT STIR.
3. Sprinkle both packages of instant oatmeal on top.
4. Scatter slices of butter on top.
5. Place a couple of paper towels over the top and add the lid. Cook on high for 4 hours. (If paper towel becomes completely saturated, you may need to switch it with a new layer after 2 hours.)
You could probably experiment with flavors to find a different combination (even a different pie filling). It's so yummy! Especially served up warm with some vanilla ice cream!!!
What's your favorite recipe?









2 comments:
Angie, this sounds heavenly! And right up my alley with the easy-factor. :) I will be trying this one! Maybe with some dulce de leche ice cream... yum!!
I'm so glad fall is almost here so I can try this!
Post a Comment