Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blog Challenge -- Day 28

Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse

My purse....my purse...well, I have the things I need in it.  I try to carry as little as I can get by with, but sometimes I get weighted down with my purse!  It always carries my wallet/checkbook (they go together), an ink pen or two, and usually has some gum in it.  I have a spare key to my car and J's car, as well as a key to my parents' house. 

Right now, because we're still in the process of accessorizing our new house addition, there are paint samples in there. Also out of the ordinary, there's a receipt from the fertility clinic. (I can't decide the best place to keep them.) There's a handkerchief, some lip balm (cause I'm addicted, you know), and a tiny little bottle of lotion.  Oh, and of course, the list of flavors with their details from Bru.ster's.  There are a couple of grocery lists in there, and my school keys/whistle. While I'm at work my cell phone is in there.  And don't forget the envelope of coupons.  (I actually have two--one labeled "Coupons," and the other labeled, "Coupons to use today" so I can keep all the ones I'm definitely using that day in one place.  Otherwise, I end up paying for my items and getting home to find the coupons still in my pocket!




What do you keep in your purse?


0 comments: