Well, it’s no secret that I have played the piano for many, many years. I took lessons about a year and a half as a child, and took over as pianist in my church when I was 11. However, I have another talent that only a few people know about.
I seem to have a knack for remembering details. Lots and lots of details. J jokes that when I’m telling a story about something that has happened to me or that I’ve seen happen, he can never tell if it happened last week or 10 years ago because I tell it in such detail. I recall strange things, too. For instance, I remember what I was wearing when certain things happened or what other people were wearing; what song was on the radio or television show was on, etc. My mom says I remember the birthday of every person I’ve ever met. I can’t help it. I pay attention to details!
I think I’d like to have a job working for a television show to catch mistakes and storyline blunders that don’t match up with past details. I usually catch them from my living room!









0 comments:
Post a Comment