Monday, September 6, 2010

Blog Challenge--Day 6

Day 6 - 20 of your favorite things

This list is quite random, as I typed them as I thought of them.  They are also in no particular order.


1. Clothes/towels fresh from the dryer.
2. When someone else fixes my hair
3. Cookies fresh from the oven
4. Chocolate peanut-butter buckeye ice cream from Bruster’s
5. A good book on a rainy/snowy day
6. McDonald’s sweet tea (don’t get this very often anymore…hoping to not get to enjoy it for several months to come, too)
7. Laughter
8. The “aha" moment when a child “gets it”
9. The crisp air of fall
10. A view of the mountains
11. Sunsets
12. Sunrises
13. Popcorn
14. Cuddle time
15. Surprises (good ones)
16. Vacation (to anywhere)
17. Looking at old pictures
18. Anticipation of Christmas morning
19. Three-day weekends
20. “I love you” from my nieces and nephew


These are a few of my favorite things!

Hugs and baby dust,

0 comments: