Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blog Challenge--Day 14

Day 14--a non-fictional book

I'm not a huge reader of non-fictional books.  I have nothing against them, but I suppose I just think this world has enough trouble of its own and I don't need to go sticking my nose in it all.  I'd rather read about things that aren't actually happening.

That being said, I have read a few recently.  But the one I'm going to blog about today is one I've heard about my whole life.  From the time I was little, my parents taught me about this book that has every kind of story in you could ever imagine.  It has love stories, stories about animals, sibling rivalry, jealousy, deceit, crime, kings, and miracles.  What is this book,  you ask?  Well, I've never read it straight through, but I have read most of it at one point or another.  It is...



Hugs and baby dust,

0 comments: