Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blog Challenge--Day 2

Day 2 - your favorite movie

Gosh, maybe my brain is too complicated for this challenge.  Just like with the song yesterday, I'm having a tough time with this.  I have a favorite action film, a favorite kids' movie, a favorite drama, etc.  Most of the time, in recent years, I've responded to this question with Seren.dipity.  However, I cannot ignore the fact that between the ages of 16 and about 20, I watched a particular movie every single Saturday (or at least, nearly every one).  I can quote it, I can find a line from it to fit nearly every life situation, and I've appeared in the stage version twice.  That movie, my friends, is Ste.el Magn.olias.  It'll make you laugh, cry, and everything in between. 

Don't forget...I love ya more'n my luggage!

Hugs and baby dust,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Steel Magnolias! I have watched it more times than I can count!

Kitty said...

Steal Magnolias is a great movie. I haven't seen it in years though, now I'm gonna be jonesin' to see it :)