Monday, September 13, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 13

Day 13 -- A Fictional Book

A fictional book?  Really?  I'll assume this doesn't need to be my favorite, as that was a post on day 4.  Well, I like a lot of books.  A lot.  When I was little, I wanted to be a librarian so I could spend all day surrounded by books.  But then I decided I'd just get mad when people didn't return my books and I changed my career plans.

I suppose I could go with a fictional book I've read recently.  It's no secret that I'm a big So.phie Kins.ella fan (Shopaholic series, among others), but I'm currently reading Eas.ily Amu.sed by Karen McQuestion.  I'm only a few chapters in, but so far it seems like a "romantic comedy" type book.  Those are my favorite movies, so I should like the rest of the book!  I'll let you know how it turns out.


Hugs and baby dust,

0 comments: