There are LOTS of photos that make me happy. I could have used nearly any photo from my wedding day, or any photo of J. But as I was searching through all of the digital photos on my computer, I came across one that ALWAYS makes me smile, no matter what kind of day I've been having.
This is our niece, Torre. Allow me to explain this get-up. As you may recall, J and I got married on 07/07/07. She was our flower girl. Until our wedding day, she didn't like me very much. I don't think she liked the idea of somebody else taking up her uncle's attention. Something changed on our wedding day, though. J thinks it's because no little girl can resist the beauty of a bride. (Whatever....I'd hardly call myself beautiful, even then.) Well, the week after our honeymoon, I watched Torre while her parents worked, since I didn't have to go back to school until the following week. On the first day we spent together, she went missing. When I found her, she looked like this. She'd gone into the closet and found my red boots. Then, on her way back to the living room to show me, she discovered my tiara from the wedding was on top of the dresser. So she helped herself. She's a little stinker, but it made for an awfully cute picture!
What makes you smile?
Hugs and baby dust,











1 comments:
Awww, she is so super cute!! I love this :)
Post a Comment