Seriously, why did I think this would be easy? I can't pick just one of any of these. I should've just drawn one from a hat. Okay, I can come up with one, but I don't think I understand all the "rules." Does it have to be a current show, or can it be an older show that only comes on in reruns?
Well, I suppose that since I can quote tons of lines from it, I'd have to say The Gold.en Gi.rls is my all-time favorite series. I own nearly every season--and J, if you're reading this, the other two would make a great Christmas gift--and when I lived alone and only had 3 channels, I watched a few episodes every single day. I still catch reruns on television when I can.









3 comments:
My husband and I love the Golden Girls!!! It's a great show!
Happy Friday.
I haven't seen that show in FOREVER! I keep hearing about how people (men and women) LOVED it though. :)
Ok, now I have the theme song in my head! I think I was one of the only tween girls that really liked that show! I have to share my favorite - Little House on the Prairie. I must be an old soul
Post a Comment