Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blog Challenge -- Day 26

Day 26 - your week, in great detail

Whew.  Just thinking about writing about my entire week in great detail exhausts me!  I've pretty much blogged about all of the exciting things that happened this week.  I had a bad week at school.  My students seemed to be especially unwilling to mind their manners this week, and their selective listening kicked in at top power.  For specifics about the highlights of the week, check out this post and this post.  We also have finished moving most of MIL's stuff this week, and tonight should be her first night here.  I'm no  longer the lady of the house.  *calming sigh*  It'll all be okay.


Hope you all had a good week and are gearing up for a great week ahead.

Hugs and baby dust,

2 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I hope your kids get it together this week! (hugs) Show 'em who's boss. ;)

Samantha said...

I have been HORRIBLE at commenting lately but I'm still reading! You have an award waiting for you on my blog!