Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blog Challenge--Day 8

Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad

This one's easy.  But, like with everything else I do, I need to give you some background information.

Last week, we painted the new part of our house.  J and his mom had chosen several different colors, a vast difference from my "paint-the-whole-house-the-same-color" motif from when I built the original house.  But I didn't want to appear selfish, so I relented.  We had just a little bit more work to have it all completed--a few ceiling touch-ups (because we are not professional painters), and one spot close to the ceiling in the hallway that got messed up when we pulled the painter's tape off.  And we might need to edge the family room again since we added another coat of paint.  Other than that, we were completely finished.  And it was a good feeling.

Then, Friday, we came home to find this:



Yes, that would be a hole cut in the wall.  It's about two feet tall and one to one and a half feet wide.  It's in the upstairs bedroom, and it's the only color we ran out of.  So, we had to go buy more paint for when they fix their problem.  I was told by the electrician that they did this to avoid messing up the ceiling in the garage.  I didn't get upset, because he told me they had to cut a hole in the floor and would be back to fix it.  But when we went to check it out and discovered that it was actually in the wall and not the floor, I was livid. 

Grrr...

Hugs,

1 comments:

Kitty said...

UGH!! That would tick me off so much too!! Sorry you have to deal with that. :(