Saturday, December 31, 2011

I made it!

Day 365 of 365.  Well, friends, I've made it to to the end of my blogging goal.  I've made a post every single day this year.  I'll admit, there were times when I had my doubts along the way.  There were days when I just didn't have it in me, but I blogged anyway.  Maybe not every post was full of wit and wisdom or humor, but there was still one made for every day of the year.  (One day in March, I forgot I blogged and blogged again!) 

And oh, what a year it was.  I've picked up some new "friends" along the way.  Thanks for joining me.  I hope you'll stick around even when there isn't a daily post to keep you coming back.  I'll still be around--just not every single day.  I don't know that it made my writing any better, but it definitely made me a more diligent blogger.  I was kind of hit-or-miss before this. 

Sure, I cheated and scheduled a few posts in advance--mostly if I knew I wasn't going to have much time to blog or was going out of town.  Thank you for allowing me to share my pictures of Jax; for letting me hurt in the tough times and building a virtual wall of love around me when I needed help to stand.  I was overwhelmed by the kindness of strangers in my darkest of hours. 

I hope 2012 brings us all what we wish for.  I'm banking on it for us.  2011 was definitely a difficult year.  But it has made us stronger, closer, and more determined than ever. 

God bless you all.  Be safe.  Happy New Year!

Hugs and love,

5 comments:

Emby said...

Thanks for sharing your 2011 with us all, Angie! Happy New Year. May you be richly blessed.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Angie!!! I hope you have an amazing 2012!!! You deserve it!

E and R said...

Congrats on making it to your goal!! I hope that 2012 brings you many blessings!

Unknown said...

Angie, I've loved reading all 365 posts and coming along with you through your journey. Congratulations on reaching your goal! I hope you have a very blessed 2012. Happy New Year!

Samantha said...

Loved it! Happy New Year :)