Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday night randoms

Coming to you "live" from my new laptop.  Just in time for bedrest on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday. 

I have received a couple of blog awards...thanks so much!  I hope to get those posted in the next couple of days. 

I'm nearly finished Christmas shopping...now if I could just get those presents wrapped.  Too bad I can't do that on "bedrest."

I really, really, really wish I had my Spanish final written.  Then I'd be finished planning and gathering materials until after Christmas break.  That's my goal for tomorrow and Tuesday during my planning time (provided I actually get my planning time). 

Hope your weekend was spectacular!

Hugs and love,

2 comments:

E and R said...

I'm jealous you are almost done with your shopping - I am completely stumped this year about what to get for people!
Good luck writing that final!

Joys Truly said...

Hey I gave you an award, check out my blog!
http://gonnadoitforbaby.blogspot.com/