Friday, December 16, 2011

Short and Sweet

Gotta make this short and sweet.  I can barely hold my eyes open, but I wanted to check in with everyone and let you know that I am thinking about you.  Hope your Friday was Fabulous!  Mine was pretty good.  It was the last day of school before Christmas break.  No more school for me until January 2!  I'll likely be spending a day working on grades and a day at school working on lesson plans and materials, but no more classes for 2 whole weeks.  Woo-hoo!

Two more days til beta.  Torture.  Torture, I tell ya.

Hugs and love,

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

hoping you have a full and festive weekend in store to help the time pass quickly!
Sleep well and enjoy your vacation time x

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Are you going to POAS? I don't think I can wait until Monday :)