I feel like I've been MIA for ages and it's only been 3 days since my last post. I don't really know what to say, but I feel the need to write.
Let's be honest...I'm scared to death of all the things that could go wrong at Thursday's ultrasound. Last time I was pregnant, I remember telling J that it never really occurred to me that we could have gone in there and received devastating news (and then, of course, we were blind-sided at u/s #3). I'm not usually the gloom-and-doom, expect-the-worst type. But I can't help but be afraid. I've tried to shake it, but I just can't. I don't have any hunches that something is wrong...no "bad" symptoms to make me think things are less than perfect.
I'm just plain old scared. And I probably will be until I've passed my 3 hurdles.
And then some.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
It's so hard, I believe that is simply the burden of pregnancy after a loss but I wish you peace, and a beautiful ultra sound :)
(((Hugs))) Praying for the best, Angie.
Oh my geez....right here with you girlie!!! I just wrote a similar post....can't wait for it to be over and on to the next hurdle. :/ hugs to you....you're in my thoughts!!!
Post a Comment