Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Symptoms

I'm just shy of 6 weeks now, but a few symptoms have already popped up. Now, I can't be sure which are to be blamed on the Progesterone and which are just honest-to-goodness symptoms, but they all exist.

• Breast tenderness. I've been sleeping in my sports bra for weeks now because I couldn't stand to roll over in bed.

• Nausea. I have managed not to toss my cookies, but most evenings I think I would feel better if I could. This usually strikes around dinner time and returns at bedtime.

• Sleepiness. My husband would argue that this is nothing out of the ordinary for me, but if I sit still for very long, I can't hold my eyes open.

So, I get in trouble when I don't eat dinner, but I just can't stand to smell it cooking-especially meat.

I think it's about time for a nap. I'm going to see if Jax is in the mood for a snuggle. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Hugs and love,

5 comments:

thebabywife said...

Progesterone or not, they must be reassuringly welcome x

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Enjoy!

I am at 5 weeks today and all I have noticed is being hungry every two hours and I am sooooo tired. My boobs are starting to get sore but they are not bad yet! I hope the next couple months go by uneventfully!!!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Yeah!! I think I was about 7 weeks the first time I got sick. Mine was always much worse at night.

Samantha said...

It sounds like baby bean(s)is nestling in deep and doing what he/she should be!!!

Erin Patricia said...

Hooray for symptoms! I'm sick, sick, sick and couldn't be more grateful!