As of 2:35 this afternoon, my Christmas break is officially over. It went fast, but it didn't always seem like it. The first week crawled by as I waited for betas (then waited for beta results) and, of course it's always a long wait for Christmas. But Jax and I did lots of snuggling and napping and we made it through.
I met some co-workers today for a late breakfast at Cracker Barrell (yeah, it was more like lunch for this chica) and then we went to see New Year's Eve. They hated it. I kind of liked it.
I need to start dinner soon, but I REALLY missed not getting to take a nap today. I don't know what I'm going to do when school starts back on Monday! It's pretty rare that I have time for a nap when I get home from school. Jax is always ready to play then, and there isn't much time before I have to start dinner on most days to get it ready by 5:00.
I've got a half hour left. That's enough time to shut my eyes and snuggle with Jax for a bit.
Happy Friday, y'all!
Hugs and love,
Friday, December 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment