Monday, December 19, 2011

Beta Day

I went in this morning for beta #1.  Considering that this was 2 days later than all of my other 1st betas (and the fact that I've already seen positive tests), I wasn't expecting an itty-bitty number--yet scared to death that would be what I'd hear.  Not so, though.  The results are in...beta #1 is 438.  So now, we wait until Wednesday...

23 comments:

Chrissie said...

Yay!!!!

Suzanna said...

Awesome!!! Praying for Wednesday!

Nink said...

Wow!!!! Amazing first number, even though 2 days' later than you've done in the past. Definitely a good sign this pregnancy is off to a GREAT start!!!! Praying for a good doubling number on Wednesday. So happy for you, Angie! :)

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

What a great Beta! What day are you past transfer today???

NV said...

Woah momma! Congratulations! My guess is twins ;)

Ashley said...

Congrats! Those are great numbers!

Erin Patricia said...

angie that is soooooooooooooo amazing!!!! i am soooo happy for you! God is great!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome number...double baby double!!!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Yeah!! Praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Yes!

Jessica Anne said...

Congrats! What an amazing number!!

Sunflower said...

Wow, that is a fantastic number Do you think it could be twins? I don't recall if you put in 1 or more embryos. Congrats!

Angie said...

Fantastic!!!! Congrats!! Hoping and praying for you!

Emby said...

That is great news!

Joys Truly said...

Congrats! Hope the numbers increase.

~*JaYmE*~ said...

That's an awesome number! YAY! Congrats Mommmy =)

E and R said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you :)

Allison said...

AWESOME!!!! Sending major prayers your way, Angie!!

Erin said...

Sounds like GREAT numbers to meee!!! ;)

Miss Mac said...

Yay!!! Great first beta and expect to hear more good news on Wednesday, congrats!

Misty Dawn said...

CONGRATS Angie!!!!! Hope this one is a sticky bean for you (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

That is great! Congrats!,

Bird said...

oh Angie!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!