...bedrest, that is. I've been home by my lonesome today--well, I had Jax to keep me company, of course. But he's upset that we can't go outside and play. All we can do is snuggle. I'll just tell you, bedrest in December is even worse than the other 3 times I've done this. There are so many presents just waiting to be wrapped! But, I resisted. I did do some school work--I made a review sheet for my Spanish final next week and and answer sheet for the actual test (which has yet to be written). Then, I watched a movie that my brother loaned me ages ago...he brought me another one, and I'm about to tackle it, too.
Every time I am tempted to go do something, I just look at this picture and it reminds me why I'm couped up in bed.
Sorry it's such a bad picture. It's a picture of a picture, snapped on my phone. These are our new babies. Hope they're getting all snuggly inside.
Jax has tried to keep me company. Here he is while I watched my first movie during lunch:
He loves pillows. My mom made him this one as a new "bed," but he lays on it just like a person would rest on a pillow. He does the same thing on the throw pillows on the couch. So cute.
Look for some award posts begining tomorrow. I think I've gotten about 4 lately. I feel so loved. (Some of them were the same award, though, so at least I don't have to come up with a kazillion things about myself that you didn't already know!)
I just got a message from J...he wants to watch the other movie, too, so I guess I'll be saving that for Saturday. Looks like I have time to write that final after all...or maybe I'll just take a nap. We shall see...
Hugs and love,
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











8 comments:
Thinking of you, Angie! May your 2WW go by fast and bring you a BFP!!!!
You're babies are adorable! Thinking of you!
Rooting for you!!!
And I <3 your little Jax :)
(((hugs))) snuggle in embies!!
I didn't get along very well with bedrest, either. I hope that your stint is over, or close to it! Those blasts are beautiful!
Hang in there and try to enjoy being lazy on bed rest! At least you have a cute puppy to keep you company. I will be on bed rest Monday and Tuesday! I stocked up on movies and magazines! Have a great weekend!
Bed rest is the pits but worth it once your get that extra little line on the test. Lots of luck to you and praying for you.
Praying this is your miracle and for His peace to overcome you.
Post a Comment