Saturday, December 3, 2011

My computer died

Last night was a bad night, technologically speaking.  Our DSL was having a meltdown and, to top it all off, my laptop died.  Bit the dust.  Ka-pooey.  J tried to fix it and killed it more.  So, he spent some time after that searching for a good deal on a new 'puter for me while I made peanut butter pie.  After giving me a shot of progesterone, of course.  (Ouch!)

So, off we headed to Sta.ples bright and early this morning (at least I got breakfast at Pa.nera out of the deal).  We were there when they opened and got the last one of the special we wanted.  It's okay that they only had one--we only wanted one. 

I haven't opened it yet...but I'll be sure and let you know when I'm *blogging* from it.  Cause I know you'll want to know.  Oh, and J is super jealous that I have a new computer.  And he doesn't.

In other news, it's a two-shot night around here.  Not looking forward to it AT ALL...both IM (already did the Lup.ron this morning, so it was a three-shot day).  My progesterone dosage doubles tonight and will stay at 2cc thereafter.  That's some fun stuff right there.

Hugs and love,

2 comments:

MaryMargaret said...

I feel your pain- I was switched to the PIO shots today. I hope tonight's are quick and painless (yeah right!). Yay for the new computer!!

Anonymous said...

Angie check out my blog, I gave you an award