We recently got an IHOP in a nearby city, and we were very excited about it. We ate dinner there one night when I picked J up right after work. Otherwise, it is always PACKED!
I had a coupon for a free meal, so mom, dad, and my brother met us for lunch after my dentist appointment this morning. Yummy! I'll get another one for my birthday, too.
Can't wait until J gets his coupon so we can go back. It's been nice having him home the past 4 days. Jax and I will miss him when he goes back to work tomorrow.
Hugs and love,
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Glad you still have an appetite!! Enjoy those pancakes while they still sound yummy!!
I've never been to an IHOP but man do those commercials look yummy! Glad you enjoyed it!
Can't go wrong with free food!
We finally got an IHOP sorta-close (30 min away instead of 45); I've been twice. It's so much better than Denny's - although I'd love to have a Cracker Barrel close. Can't beat that hashbrown casserole.
Dude, I'm too hungry to be posting right now. LOL
Have a great day, Angie! Still saying lil prayers for you!
Post a Comment