Wednesday, December 21, 2011

All is well...

Beta #2 was this morning.  Monday's number was 438, so the number to beat was 876.  Today's level was 1047!  It more than doubled.  Afraid to be excited, but it's hard not to be.  Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers.  One more hurdle to go this week...

Hugs and love,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm holding my breathe!!! Congrats Angie and J!!!
--Lynn

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Yeah!!!!!! I am so happy for you!

Sunflower said...

Really happy for you, Angie. Wishing you the best.

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Just saw this! So happy for you! what great numbers!

Jessica Anne said...

That is so wonderful!!! Its a Christmas miracle! I am so happy for you!

E and R said...

Hooray!! I am so happy for you! Merry Christmas!!!

Erin Patricia said...

Yahooooooo, so exciting! What a merry merry Christmas!

thebabywife said...

Wonderful numbers - stick in there little one x