Sunday, December 11, 2011

Taking a break...

...from wrapping Christmas presents.  I was anxious to get started because I had been wrapping on an as-need basis.  (That's where I only wrap things as they are needed, in case you didn't follow that.)  I'm making progress, though, even if it doesn't look like it from the pile left to wrap. 

*Sigh* 

I guess that's what I'll do this week to make the time pass more quickly.  I have a feeling it's going to be a long week.

Hugs and love,

2 comments:

Sunflower said...

Its good you have something to take your mind off from the TWW :-)

Suzanna said...

Are you also a perfectionist with wrapping? My husband couldn't care less! But I have to have it just so... Even for the kiddo I watch! I know Blakely is only a year old and she won't care... But I will! Anyways... I hope wrapping goes well for you this week =)