There are a lot of things going on right now that I just can't believe. For instance,
1) I can't believe we only have one blood test left (for now).
2) I can't believe it's only 3 days until Christmas.
3) I can't believe I'm going to tackle making homemade cinnamon rolls later today...don't worry--I have a back-up plan if it doesn't work out. ;-)
Not to be a complainer, but my rear is so sore it's not even funny. Now, this may seem strange, but I have discovered that I seem to prefer my PIO injections on the left side (although, there is a HUGE bruise there right now...not sure what that's about), but my Lovenox seems to sting slightly less on the right side of my tummy. Anybody else have preferred sides? Maybe I'm just strange. Yeah, that's probably it.
Speaking of Lovenox...I'm still [im]patiently waiting for the mail-order pharmacy to call me back to schedule a delivery. I'm getting nervous about this.
Hugs and love,
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I definitely favor my left cheek for the PIO injections. I've been using a 2:1 ratio of left:right. My right butt cheek seems to be more sore, and knot up more easily. It's crazy. Good luck with the cinnamon rolls (and your next beta!!).
I was the same way! Hope the pharmacy comes through on time!!
Post a Comment