Thursday, December 1, 2011

Double Whammy

Today is an emotionally-draining, terrible-horrible day.  It's a double-whammy day.  (Yeah, let's see if I can hyphenate a word in every sentence.  Darn.  Missed it already.)

My heart is sad today for not one but two different reasons.  One year ago today, we found out that our first angel wasn't going to make it.  It was the beginning of the end for that first attempt at IVF.  Today would have also have been our due date with angel #2. 

I've felt like I was suffocating most of the week in anticipation of this day.  Not constantly, but I have a good bout of it every time I allow myself to think about it all--I am sure it's anxiety, and I've got to get it under control.

I'm not looking for your sympathy...but thoughts or quick prayers would sure be appreciated.  I'm not any worse off than anybody else.  I know that some of you have known more heartache than I, but it helps to know that we're not alone. 

Hope you have a blessed day.  I'm just looking to make it through it.

10 comments:

Tanya said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, we went through last year together. Wish it weren't so. I heart you Angie, you are amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh hugs!!! I am thinking of you and your angel today!

JJ said...

Prayers of comfort being sent!

Chrissie said...

Saying a prayer for you. I hope you can fin peace today x

NV said...

Big hugs sweetie! A loss is always so hard, but reliving two in one day is just hell. My thoughts are with you and your angel babies today.

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

What a tough day for you - Sending you ((HUGS))

Misty Dawn said...

Sounds like a very emotionally trying day (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

T & P with you. I hate these anniversaries, tomorrow is another day!

MaryMargaret said...

Prayers sent your way for a quick end to the day, and a much better tomorrow.

Erin Patricia said...

Continuing to pray for your peace!