I did not have a good morning. I was supposed to go in for my 3rd (and hopefully final) beta. I've left home both of the other mornings around 8:30-8:40. This morning should have been no different. BUT, around 8:40, I started coralling Jax into the mud room so I could close him up while I was gone. (He has a bad habit of playing with the Christmas ornaments from the tree.) As I was closing the door to the mud room, our clock fell off the wall...glass went EVERYWHERE. I cleaned up the big pieces, but really didn't have the time (or resources available) to clean up all the little pieces. I decided it would have to wait, and I called my mom on the way to town to make sure what I was planning to do was the right thing. It was, but she insisted on coming over to help since I AM taking blood thinner...
But, I digress. Today's number was 1788. Not quite double, but the nurse assured me that it was fine since Wednesday's "over" doubled. That gave a doubling time of 62 hours between tests 2 and 3. I think as long as it is within 72 hours it's okay, right?
Then, I went to the dreaded Wal.Mart to pick up a couple of last minute gifts (as in, I didn't know we were giving these people gifts until Wednesday). Couldn't find what I was looking for, so had to settle on something else. Mom needed a new candle for one of her windows. Couldn't find that either. It was not a good morning.
J gave the "new" pharmacy a piece of his mind last night. Now, they'll probably taint my Lov.enox. I don't really care as long as it gets here before 9:00 Monday night. Don't these people know they are stressing me out!?!? I'll share the full story as soon as it has a conclusion. (And it had better be a happy one!)
Hugs and love,
Friday, December 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
yes, as long as it doubles in 72 hours, and yours is doing way more than that!
Sorry you have had such a tough morning, hope the rest of your days goes more smoothly!
And that all the medicine stuff gets sorted out, what a hassle!
I think I read that after it hits 1000 it starts taking 3 days to double. So, your numbers are still great.
I'm sorry your day was so stressful! Doesn't the world know that we IF people don't need ANY.MORE.STRESS?! Your beta numbers sound great, so don't let that be a source of your anxiety. I hope that Christmas goes smoothly and I'm sure everyone will love their gifts!
Your numbersd are amazing! Try to destress a bit and enjoy being pregnant!!! Merry Christmas!!!!
Post a Comment