Thursday, December 29, 2011

Things I forgot yesterday

Yesterday, I posted a list of symptoms I've been having.  As it happens, I forgot a couple.
* Forgetfulness (how ironic).  I have a bad habit lately of opening my mouth to speak and forgetting what I was going to say--sometimes even mid-sentence (or story, as the case may be).  Could make for some interesting social studies lessons when school starts back.  ;-)

* Heartburn.  This one isn't constant or even every day, but I've found that it haunts me if I eat a big meal, especially at night.

First ultrasound is scheduled for next Thursdy, January 5.  J asked me last night if I was excited.  I said nervous was more like it.  I know there will never be an "all clear" moment, but I'd sure like for the next three weeks to fly by without a hitch.  That'll at least get me farther than last time.

In other news, two more days until I reach my blogging goal for the year.  Wow.  365 straight days of blogging.  More to come on that later. 

Hope this Thursday is being kind to you.

Hugs and love,

3 comments:

thebabywife said...

I've just set myself a 30 posts in 30 days challenge - it seems quite meagre in comparison to your 365/365 one!

E and R said...

Can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Hoping and praying for a strong heartbeat!!

The forgetfulness only gets worse, especially once the baby gets here and you are going on little sleep. It is all more than worth it, I'm sure you feel the same way!