Monday, April 4, 2011

Maybe in June?

Back in January, I posted this about a challenge I was thinking about tackling in April for several quirky reasons (all detailed in the post).  Well, I was a little bit distracted when April began, and, well, I didn't start the challenge.  I contemplated doing it anyway and just catching up, but that would bother me. It doesn't bother me when other people do it, but I don't like doing things out of order myself.  So, I guess I'll be skipping April.  And May (31 days, you know).  That brings us to June.  June.  Nearly 2 months away just because I missed a few days at the beginning of this month.  Boy, am I anal, or what?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Perhaps, but then you'd be in good company (mine), lol :P I went ahead and started mine a day late and double posted on the 2nd, but it's still bothering me! :P Oh well...