Today, the entire fifth grade from our school took a PTO-sponsored field trip to see the 3D movie Rio. It was a pretty cute movie, but I learned a few things today about my stomach that I never would have expected.
Things that made me nauseous today:
1.) the bus ride -- there and back
2.) popcorn (thank goodness for the Sprite that came with it!)
3.) flying scenes in a 3D movie (I'm thinking this was the Vertigo kicking in)
4.) the smells of fast food at lunch (we ate at Wen.dy's after the movie)
Other than needing a major nap, I'm doing okay right now, though. Field trips were so much more fun when I was a student!
Hugs and love,
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
That movie is so cute!! BUT not when the 3D animation makes you sick, boo :( I guess now you know for next time. Good luck on your next field trip, they're usually good times!
I used to teach 5th grade and the bus rides made me queasy without being pregnant! I bet the kids had a great time but I'm sure you're exhausted! Rest up!
We took our students to see Rio also!! We went on Monday. I thought it was a cute movie. We did not see it in 3D think goodness.
I agree the bus ride is horrible. We are going to Nashville on a field trip in 2 weeks. It will take a little over an hour from my school, I am dreading that bus ride!!!
Post a Comment