There really is a baby in there! (Yes, only one.) We had our first ultrasound this afternoon, and I'm now convinced there really is a baby in my belly. (Well, not exactly my belly, but--ahem--ya know...) We were able to see the heart beating away. Dr. G. says things are looking really good. We measured about 4 days behind, though. He says it's probably no big deal, but for peace of mind he's going to have me come in for an ultrasound once a week for the next two weeks. He says he'd rather do that than tell me to come back in a month and worry the entire time, wondering what's going on. So, I go back next Thursday for a second peek. At least I don't have as long to wait this time.
I'll try to scan the pics later, after J finishes working out. (Long story--when we try to use the printer/scanner/copier and the television is on, it throws the breaker.) Maybe I'll post them tomorrow. If I do, I'll be sure and warn those of you who may not want to see them. Love you all!
I seriously feel a nap coming on. Too bad it's 7:30!
Hugs and love,
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Oh how lovely, can't wait to see the pictures
YAY!!!!!!!!!! My ultrasound revealed one healthy baby as well!!!! :)
Hooray!!!!!!!! And I still get that "is there someone in there?" feeling even after the ultrasound!
I was 4 days behind....for a while and then he jumped up to ahead (with Viktor). I wouldn't worry too much about it!! Great news!
awesome news!!!!!!
Yay on the ultrasound!!!!!
And I totally get the throwing the breaker thing. In our kitchen there isn't much of anything we can use at the same time as the microwave. Bleh
Post a Comment