Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What a Difference a Year Makes

This time last year...
     I was about to turn 30, and if you'd told me what the next 12 months would have in store for us    
    (reproductively speaking), I'd have said you were a loon. 

Now, here I am on my last day to be 30, and I hardly recognize my own life.  It's kind of like trying to catch a butterfly.  It's lovely, and you may dream about it.  But once you actually catch it, you don't know what to do with it.  I don't quite know what to do next.  I'm still trying not to get too excited (at least, not until after Friday), but I just can't help it.  So, I've decided to just enjoy the moment because I don't know what the next one will bring.

Oh, and I got a 30% off coupon in the  mail from Ko.hl's today!  Yay, me!

Hugs and love,
         

6 comments:

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like this year will be the best of all =)

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday! I also wanted to tell you that I'm not trying to jinx anything, but I have a TWIN feeling when I read your posts. No, I'm not psychic, but I would like to go on record that if it ends up that way, I called it. :)

Nink said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Praying you have the BEST birthday present on Friday. What time is your ultrasound? Mine isn't until 4:30!!! Last appointment of the day! Grrrr! :(

Krista said...

Happy Birthday my dear!!! So glad this birthday brought you all you hoped for...who could ask for more, right? Yay!!!! XOXO!!

Browniris said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Happy Birthday...a little late! I hope you had a great day.