It's been a long week. I went to the clinic for my prenatal blood workup. Nothing major--7 vials of blood and a urine test. Incidentally, they might tell a girl she's gonna have to pee in a cup so she won't go right before she gets to the lab. Now, of course, I didn't have any trouble going (that's not been a problem at any given moment the past couple of weeks), but I did have trouble filling my cup half full. I hope they got enough.
I'm about to head to bed. I'd like to welcome my new reader, Suzanna. I'm glad to have you. I also look forward to following your journey. Welcome to the IF community. It's a wonderful, supportive system. I don't know what I'd have done without it.
J and Jax just got back from a walk. I am ready to change into my pj's and head to bed! Have a terrific weekend, all!
Hugs and love,
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
7 vials of blood nothing major?? Oh boy... The sight of blood makes me dizzy...
Thanks for the welcome! I hope I didn't comment bomb you too bad. lol
Post a Comment