Yesterday, we ventured out to the vet with Jax to get his "spot" checked out. It turned out not to be an infection (which is good news), and the vet told us that even if we did nothing at all it would heal. We can continue to put anti-biotic ointment on it, or not. Whatever we prefer. It looks better today.
The office was packed--I've never seen it that full before. Lots of little dogs, one cat, and one greyhound. Whew! Was that one a shocker! I don't suppose I've ever seen a full grown greyhound before. Jax didn't know what to think of him, either. Everyone who came in commented on how cute Jax is (yes, I'm a proud furmama). I kind of felt bad for the other puppy-parents, but hey, they were making the same comments. Their dogs were cute, too.
So, here's the most recent picture I took of Jax last Wednesdsay. My mom made him the pillowcase with his name on it. He's so spoiled. But I don't know what I'd do without him. Oh, and never mind that he was playing with a snowman.
I hope you're enjoying the last few hours of the weekend!
Hugs and love,
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
He's so cute! :) I'm glad he didn't have an infection.
Jax is adorable!!! I love that your mom spoils him too!
Post a Comment