Thank you all for the support. I was away for a couple of days, but I scheduled my blog posts in advance so I would still be on track for the year. In Thursday's post, I talked about trying to be sensitive to others' feelings. After it posted, I re-read it again (on my phone) while on our trip, and had the terrible feeling that it might appear to be rude and insensitive itself. That was never my intention, and I hope that did not offend you, either.
I do want to thank you all for giving me "permission" to talk about this pregnancy freely, though. I know how hard it is, though, to read updates day after day on blog after blog. So, at the suggestion of a few of you fine ladies, I will try very hard to give my posts appropriate titles so that my dear readers will have some advanced warning about whether or not they may want to skip a post.
On other thing, though. I must be really boring, otherwise. (Not fishing for compliments here, just an observation.) I rarely get comments from readers when I don't post about IF or now PG. Hm...go figure!
Love you all and hope you're having a fabulous weekend!
Hugs and love,
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I find I don't get as many comments when I'm posting about things unrelated to IF as well. Maybe they just feel like sometimes you need more support for the other things?
Yep, you're boring! lol. Nah I really have no idea if you are or not. lol. I'm new to your blog and I'm just trying to ketch up a little bit so I know what's going on. I've just started the whole IF blogging thing. So..... Hi :)
Post a Comment