My dad seemed genuinely surprised that the Easter bunny did not come visit Jax last weekend. (I guess because he and my mom fixed him an "Easter bucket" complete with treats and a new toy. Nah, he's not spoiled.) While we did not go the traditional route, he
did sort of get a present. We'd ordered a jersey for him to wear during baseball season while we watch the games we can on television. So, here's the Cardin.als' newest four-legged fan!
It's even cuter on the other side, but I couldn't get him to pose for a picture. He's looking through my grandmother's kitchen door at my dad, here.
Happy Thursday, guys! We've almost made it to Friday. :-D
Hugs and love,
5 comments:
Hey Angie, just stopping in to see how you are feeling! How's the pregnancy going? Are you feeling good? Hope so! Love little Jax's jersey..my husband and I always talk about getting a Rockies jersey for our pup! Cute!
Adorable!
That's adorable :)
Too cute. TGI(almost)F!!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Good luck at your scan tomorrow. Then, onto being treated as a "normal" pregnant woman. I'm not sure I like this! :)
Post a Comment