Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Survey time!

High school


So, I noticed the other day that I've missed a couple of months with my "end-of-the-month" survey.  I decided I'd post one today.  This one is all about High School.

1. Did you date someone from your school?

Yes, all 4 years of high school...then we broke up in September after I graduated.  J also went to my high school, but not when I was there (he's a little older than me).
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?

Sure did!  (But he didn't go to my high school until halfway through his sophomore year.)
3. Did you car pool to school?

Um, yeah, with my mom (she taught there).

4. What kind of car did you have?

A 1992 white Ford Escort.
5. What kind of car do you have now?

1998 blue Honda CR-V
6. Its Saturday night...where are you now?

Home with J, usually.
7. It is Saturday night...where were you then?

At home or at the movies with my best friends

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?

I gave piano lessons and filed/typed information in an insurance office.
9. What kind of job do you do now?

I am a fifth grade teacher
10. Were you a party animal?

Nope, never.
11. Were you considered a flirt?

Nope, never.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?

Yes, choir...but I had been in band in middle school, so I helped out at ballgames on occasion

13. Were you a nerd?

yes, only without the stereotypical thick glasses and pocket protector
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?

Nope!
15. Can you sing the fight song?

I don't think ours had words...but I can hum it for you.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?

I don't know if I had a favorite teacher, but my favorite class was Floral Design.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?

at a table with my dearest friends (when we had lunch at the same time)
18. What was your school's full name?

Edmon.son Co. High School
19. When did you graduate?

May 1998
20. What was your school mascot?

Wildcats
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?

No.  I wouldn't mind those "carefree" days again, and I miss some of my friends greatly, but I'm satisfied with how my life turned out.  I definitely don't want to back-track.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?

Yes, but my date would only slow dance, so I had to "fast" dance with my girl friends.  We had a blast, though, after prom--we had a sleepover at one of my friends' house.  Both years.  (There were 7 or 8 of us girls.)
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?

No...he turned out to be a bit stalkerish...
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?

Maybe.  I didn't get to go to our 10 year because we had a dinner theater scheduled for the same night.  J has one coming up this year (don't know when), and he doesn't want to go. 
25. Do you still talk to people from school?

A few--and I have several Face.book friends from high school.
26. School Colors?

red, white, and blue
27. What celebrities came from your high school?

Hmm...Phill.ies pitcher Joseph Blanton went to my high school, even though he didn't graduate from there.  I had a class with him my sophomore year.  I can't think of anybody else.

Care to join me?

0 comments: