Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Since I had to go to town for some bloodwork after school yesterday, J and I decided to run our errands and go to the grocery before heading home.  That means we ge to spend the whole day at the house.  Yay!  (Well, we did make a quick run for a birthday card, to drop a couple of things off at school that I kept forgetting were in my car, and to get some gas for the mower...but that took about a half hour and we took Jax along for the ride.)

Jax actually let us sleep in again this morning after a brief "gotta go" moment at around 6:30.  J gave him a bath, and then together we got him dried.  (It takes two--he hates the blow dryer).  He even modeled his new Car.dinals jersey.  (We'll take a picture tomorrow when he's sporting it at my grandma's.) 

Now, I'm going to search for some lunch and grade some papers while J mows the yard.  Then, we'll probably catch up on some television we've missed this week.  No naps for me, today, either.  I have to go to bed early (like that's a problem!) so I can get up super early for Sunrise Service. 

Hope you're all having a marvelous weekend!

Hugs and love,

1 comments:

Suzanna said...

Sunrise Service? How early is that?! And I thought it was difficult to get all beautified before 9:00