Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter and an award

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter holiday.  I'm so thankful for what this day means to me.  I feel so unworthy, but without the meaning of this day, none of us would have Eternal Life.

I'd also like to thank Jacksmom for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award.  Here's how it works:



Winners grab the image above and put it in your blog.
Link back to the person who gave it to you.
Tell 10 things about yourself.
Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
Contact the bloggers you have awarded to let them know they've won!

Ten Things About Me

1.  I was never really a dog person before we got Jax.  Now, I don't know what I'd do without him.

2.  I'm thankful for my troubles, for they make me appreciate the good things in my life.

3.  I love to grocery shop.  Now, if I could just figure out how to make putting the groceries away more enjoyable, I'd be all set.

4.  I could totally see myself becoming an "Extreme Couponer" if given the time and means.

5.  I am miss some of my blogger buddies who aren't around much anymore (but I completely understand).  I'm also thankful for my new blogger buddies.

6.  I'm tired of getting fussed at when I don't feel like eating.

7.  I'm thankful that there are only five more weeks of school.  It's been a challenging year.  I hope next year is better.

8.  I hate laundry day.  It's not that I mind actually doing laundry, but I feel so rushed trying to get it all done after school.  I much prefer it in the summer when I can work on it all day.

9.  I don't really want to find out if we're having a boy or a girl (nothing else in this process has really been a surprise, and I like surprises), but my mom and J insist that we do.  They'll probably win, but I did put up a fight.

10.  We only have two more weeks to keep our secret.  If next week's ultrasound goes as well as the last two, Dr. G said he'd give us permission to shout it to the world.  (We're not planning to tell for another week, though, on Mother's Day.)

As for nominating, I'll be honest.  I have had this award before and it was so time consuming to noninate 15 people, link to them, and comment on all of ther blogs letting them know about it.  Today, I'm being lazy since I still have some work to do for school tomorrow, I'm exhausted, and slightly light-headed.  If you read my blog (and I know you read it), I think you are awesome!  Feel free to grab the award if you are out of things to blog about and post away, courtesy of me! I Love you all!

1 comments:

Suzanna said...

I remember years ago when my parents didn't find out if it was a boy or girl until the day we arrived. I don't think my parents ever found out until.... Sofia? She was the fifth one. Or maybe they knew the whole time and just didn't tell us about any of them until her. Now she finds out and tells with each one! I think when the day comes that me and my husband have a kid... IF we find out, I want to keep it a secret from everyone else! Because I know it'll drive them all crazy! lol