It was a typical Saturday around our house. Well, except for the part where Jax tore up my hymnal...but he only chewed up a couple of pages. I think J felt really bad about it, though, because he has apologized several times today. He shut Jax out of the bedroom this morning so he wouldn't bother me while J went to run. Around 7:00, I got up because I heard him chewing on something (and he had been scratching at the door a few minutes earlier). When I walked into the living room, there was a newspaper and one of my spiral-bound hymnals scattered in pieces on the floor.
I was in the middle of cleaning it up when J got home. He could see how upset I was, but I tried to stay calm and not get angry. I cleaned out my little corner beside the piano, and now I have to find another place to keep my music. There's just not enough room in the bench. It's got to be something that closes, too, to keep my nosy little buddy out of it. But I'm trying not to let it bother me. It's just stuff.
I'm trying really hard not to fly off the handle about things. I wish I was as easygoing as J. I'm pretty uptight most of the time. Things get to me...things that really shouldn't. I'd like to throw my temper out the window. (Yeah, I laughed at the irony, too.)
Hope your weekend is splendid!
Hugs and love,
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment