Monday, August 15, 2011

By this time next month...

...we'll be "dangerously" close to our transfer.  Yikes!  That means I'll be a heck of a lot closer to more shots.   (Hopefully...did I just wish to self-inject?)  I'm not sure when they'll start.  I've done a lot of research on this particular topic (the burden of having 6 weeks off after finding out about the whole situation), and the protocol seems to vary by doctor and even disorder.  Some begin the injections before transfer, some right after, and some not until they get a positive test.  Suffice it to say that within the next six weeks I'll either be "shootin' up daily" or grieving because I'm not.  Hmph.

Today was school picture day.  Yes, already.  I hate it being on a Monday.  It's been like that for several years now.  Even though we remind, remind, remind, people still forget.  Even the teacher across the hall from me forgot.  Oh, well.  Such is life.  Seriously, though, one of my brother's best school pictures was taken one year when he forgot to tell mom it was picture day.  He got in mucho troubl-o at the time, but mom forgave him for wearing his Toy.Story t-shirt when the proofs came in.

I'm off to do the laundry.  The first load just got done washing (like you care).  I hate Mondays.  But I love all of you!

Have a happy week!

Hugs and love,

2 comments:

Steph said...

Back to school already, fun times. I'm actually happy about kids being back in. I've really had enough of the 7-17 yr old age group. I know, that doesn't really sound fair. But it's mostly true. ;)

You teach 5th grade, right? That's usually a pretty good group. And, of course I care about you getting your laundry done! Clean clothes are always good.

Browniris said...

I hope this next month goes by quickly for you! GL!