Saturday, August 27, 2011

Deal of the Day

I scored an awesome deal today when we went to the grocery.  I'd been harboring a coupon for $1.00 off Pill.sbury Sweet Mom.ents bite-sized brownies for a couple of weeks (or more) now.  I just couldn't bring myself to pay even the discounted price for something I might not like or wouldn't get to enjoy because of the calorie content (not bad, really...60 calories each).  But today, we were getting a can of biscuits when I noticed a "Manager's Special" sticker on the package of chocolate caramel brownie bites.  Interested, I picked it up to find that they were marked down (heaven knows why...maybe because it was the old packaging?) to $1.79.  I checked the other two packs and they, too, had the magic orange sticker.  It wasn't my imagination.  I can't believe I got them for $0.79!  With AF expected to arrive sometime next week, I believe they'll come in quite handy!

0 comments: