Friday, August 19, 2011

Tired

By an interesting turn of events, I didn't get to post at my planned time tonight (during J's workout) because I had "surprise" company.  A couple stopped by to plan out wedding music.  I'm playing for their wedding...in 3 weeks.  Yeah, I didn't offer to learn new stuff for them at this point in time.

Jax did pretty good with them being here, though.  No aggression, just a low growl.  That's progress.

Then we went for a walk and stopped in to visit with my parents for a bit.  Now it's nearly 11:00 and we're just getting home.  My mouth hurts.  I think my gums are swollen in the very back of my mouth...it's most likely from my wisdom tooth.  Even my ear hurts, but I think it's probably from my tooth situation.  Blech.

I'm too tired for this to be interesting.  Sorry.  Maybe tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate tooth pain! It sucks! I hope yours feels better!

Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.